Easter is over but is it really? Jesus has risen, the eggs have been colored, hidden and found. The mini-Cadbury eggs on my desk have been devoured, the baskets are finally empty, too and stored away. Ann Voskamp of One Thousand Gifts asks “Are you Living Resurrection” – and I wonder, “Have I stored what Easter has done for me, too?” Have you?
- Living Resurrection means speaking faith to the mountain of my challenges and believing them moved.
- Living Resurrection means opening my eyes like the blind man to God’s truth in my life – I am His daughter, He filled me with beautiful gifts, He has an awesome plan for my life. He does not see me as a failure. He sees me as He created me to be and He wants me to see myself that way, too.
- Living Resurrection means pushing my crowded schedule to touch the hem of His robe, to be filled with what He has for me, what He is waiting for me to receiving, healing my brokenness whole.
- Living Resurrection means putting aside not just my chores, but my everything else to sit with Him first.
- Living Resurrection means laying hands on my sons for healing, prayers of faith for protection, for others to touch their lives in a God-way, for a living relationship with God, for them to live Resurrection, too – interceding for them through prayer, believing God understands this mothering chain of command.
- Living Resurrection means interceding for whatever child or adult God brings across my path, like Jesus did with the little children.
- Living Resurrection means shaking off the dust of rejection and hurt to forgive 7 x 70 like my Father forgives me.
- Living Resurrection means that I am no longer weak, scared and dis-loyal like Peter in the garden, but filled with the same Holy Spirit Power that raised Jesus from the dead, that same power that filled Peter to walk boldly out of the upper room on the day of Pentecost and never back down again on His love for His savior.
Living Resurrection 24/7 – being a conqueror 24/7. being a child of God 24/7. The Power of that empty tomb is always on, always waiting for me to connect, be filled and live a fully empowered resurrection life.